You'll light up when you see the dress. A computer coding activity has pupils decorate a virtual dress with LED lights. They adjust the pattern, color, initial position, and movement of the lights to individualize their creations.
3 Views 1 Download
- Collaborate with a family and consumer sciences teacher
- Invite a fashion designer to explain the profession to the class
- Part of a larger series that covers coding
- Allows students to download completed projects
- Simple enough to use even for beginners