¡Es tiempo de celebrar! Students participate in a fiesta to develop an understanding on Latin American traditions. They sing Puerto Rican songs and fingerplays, listen to Latin American music, make maracas with paper bags and rice, and prepare tortilla wraps.
- Connect to a geography or history lesson on Latin American countries
- Requires several materials for the lesson, including a recording of Latin American music, paper bags, and rubber bands
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Provides an array of activities for young musicians
- Engaging and fun for any skill level