This Kinetic Molecular Theory ppt also includes:
The fourth presentation in a series of five begins with information about the nature of gases and what to expect from them. Then it discusses kinetic molecular theory, diffusion, and Graham's Law, and concludes with the purification of Uranium-235 using diffusion.
- Instruct class members to stand randomly throughout the room; most will move so they are all spaced roughly equidistant apart; review the concept of random and how there should be some clumps and some empty areas before going through the presentation
- Bring a diffuser to class and have scholars explain how the smell travels throughout the room
- Requires prior knowledge of the gas laws
- Provides the presentation in multiple formats
- Adds colors and underlining to stress key points