If the youngsters in your class need some help with their anger, use a resource that outlines the steps they need to follow to express their emotions in a healthy way. Pupils examine their own anger signs and learn new ways to tell people how they are feeling.
- Use the second page as a poster in a classroom or counselor's office
- Distribute the pages to parents whose children need some assistance with anger management
- Provide older learners with the key strategies and rules for their own reference
- Have class members come up with things they do to feel calm when something makes them angry
- Ideal for learners with anger management problems or difficulty regulating their emotions
- Provides strategies and guidelines for expressing anger