This Isosceles Triangle Proof assessment also includes:
Isosceles means two sides are congruent. Given an isosceles triangles, pupils develop a geometric proof showing that the two base angles are congruent.
10 Views 7 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Conduct a mini lesson about the advantages of drawing auxiliary lines in proofs
- Have classmates brainstorm different ways to show two angles are congruent
- The class should be familiar with proving triangles are congruent
- Contains examples of individuals' work
- Includes questions to gain further understanding of your class' thinking and knowledge