This Introduction to the Functions of Proteins and DNA lesson plan also includes:
Bring the idea of DNA and proteins to life! They are not just abstract concepts, but rather important components of body structures. A series of lessons help scholars make connections to DNA and the proteins that create them. Using real-life examples, the lessons help to illustrate the role of DNA and proteins in context.
- Use the lessons as a supplement to a current unit on DNA and protein synthesis
- Post the video resources for students to access during the review
- Expects a basic understanding of DNA structure
- Includes questioning strategies within the teacher resources
- Provides links to additional resources to extend the lesson