This Introduction of the Ionosphere presentation also includes:
Discover the role of the ionosphere as nature's sunscreen! The 11th lesson in an astrochemistry series explains the characteristics of the ionosphere and its importance. Learn about its temperature, chemicals, and role in protecting us from the sun.
- Convert the student worksheet to a Google doc, or similar, for pupils to complete the work online
- Ask pupils to write down three key takeaways after the presentation; compile a list as large group
- Requires a basic understanding of radiation and electromagnetic waves
- Includes links to additional information throughout the lesson
- Provides teacher notes to help facilitate the lesson
- Contains some broken links