This Inference and Conclusions graphic organizer also includes:
- Graphic Organizer
- Join to access all included materials
Practice making inferences with a couple of graphic organizers. After reading some information about coming to conclusions through an examination of evidence, learners can fill out one or both of the organizers. They are not specific to any text, so you can use them during any unit of study.
- The first page provides information about inferences and conclusions; learners can use this as a reference page and keep it in their binders or notebooks
- Since the graphic organizers are slightly different, allow pupils to choose the organizer that best fits their task
- The first page, which includes information about what an inference is and how to make one, is written in language most appropriate for high schoolers and higher-level junior high pupils
- Both graphic organizers focus on textual evidence and clues