Working on direct and indirect speech in your class? Try out this presentation, which includes definitions, examples, and practice. Pupils can take notes and practice on the examples as they are presented.
45 Views 24 Downloads
- Note that the slide show is set up so that the slide transitions are randomly assigned; this is an easy change if you wish to eliminate or simplify transitions
- The presentation calls quotation marks speech marks, which you may wish to edit
- Comes with plenty of information and examples
- Provides sentences and images at the end for practicing with direct and indirect speech
- The presentation is rather long and the content may not capture your learners' attention for the entirety of the show