Get a different response each day of the week with five unique reading log pages. Learners will engage fully in their free reading by filling out a nightly entry on these worksheets. The log requires learners to comment on everything from plot elements like setting to author's purpose to personal connections with the text.
- Make independent reading a focus for five straight week with these pages
- Cycle these throughout the year to keep your learners engaged in their free reading
- Use these as conversation starters when discussing free reading either in small groups or one-on-one with a student
- Although the pages are aimed at upper-elementary, they would still be applicable through middle school
- Each page is different and full of language arts concepts to tackle
- Also included on the pages is space to write in book details, lines for recording time read, and a place for a parent signature