This "I Have a Dream" Mobile printable & template also includes:
After learning about Martin Luther King Jr. and his famous "I Have a Dream" speech, scholars create a mobile that showcases their dreams. Using a template, learners fill in prompts describing aspirations for themselves and their community. Mobile pieces are in the shape of clouds.
- Hang completed mobiles around the classroom
- Invite class members to share what they wrote either in front of the entire class, in small groups, or with a classmate
- Access to print the document requires a free account
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Inspires creativity
- Encourages pupils to reflect on and follow their dreams