How do populations grow and change? Scholars define demographics and identify trends in human population growth and learn how to make predictions about population size based on data analysis. Learners then explore the concepts of age structure, survivorship, life expectancy, and fertility as it relates to the human population.
- Give the PowerPoint to learners to review at home in a flipped classroom setting
- Use a jigsaw activity to have pupils break up the material into smaller sections
- Easy to use presentations together as a series or as standalone resources
- Contains specific chapter numbers and standards that may not be relevant
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Contains graphs and visuals to help support understanding
- PowerPoint ends with review questions