This How Do Your Air Jordans Move? lesson plan also includes:
Please, place your shoes on the shoe rack. Pupils create a personal design for a pair of Air Jordans. Working in pairs, learners record their predictions on how to move their shoes to the shoe rack and record each step along the way as they test those predictions. To finish, groups share the differences and similarities of their predictions and the actual transformations required to move the shoes.
- Develop a graphic organizer to define and demonstrate each of the transformations
- Have each person find a different route to the shoe rack
- Individuals should know the names of the four transformations
- Contains suggestions for ways to determine levels of understanding
- Includes timing suggestions for the segments of the lesson