This Heat—Hide and Seek lab resource also includes:
What is the difference between heat and temperature? Learners conduct an experiment and collect data to determine the connection between heat and temperature. The investigation helps them realize that heat may be absorbed or released without a change in temperature.
- Record observations on the temperature graph to make direct connections
- Allow time to gather and prepare necessary materials
- Expects an understanding of the movement of atoms in different phases of matter
- Provides the resource in an editable format
- Includes questions to help guide pupils to specific conclusions