This Graphing a Linear Function assessment also includes:
Here's a straight line to understanding graphs of linear functions Scholars first graph a linear function on a coordinate plane and identify the x- and y-intercepts. Additionally, they must identify the minimum value and maximum value over a given interval.
- Include the worksheet as part of a homework assignment
- Pupils should be aware of interval notation
- Learners must also be able to graph linear functions
- Provides the coordinate plane on a worksheet
- Rubric lists some questions to elicit thinking
- Sample responses on PDF version of rubric are difficult to read when printed at normal size