This Golden Ratios of the Body, Architecture, and Nature lesson plan also includes:
Does your class realize that the ratio of the body measurements may be golden? After studying how the Golden Ratio is involved in the body, architecture, and nature, pupils create a poster to highlight the ratio. They show what they know by taking photos and measurements to demonstrate the Golden Ratio.
- Conduct a mini-lesson on the Golden Ratio
- Individuals need access to a desktop publishing program
- Requires using a digital camera to take photos to include in students' posters
- Contains a rubric to score the poster
- Includes a list of body measurements to take
- Links to several of the websites are no longer active