Design your own GIF. Pupils decide on a background image and then create four frames by adding additional shapes and doodles. They use the four frames as part of a repeating animation easy to send to friends or enjoy over and over and over again.
- Have classmates share their projects with the rest of the class
- One installment of a larger series about creating code
- Prior experience with the Blockly programming language is advantageous
- Provides hints at each step of the activity
- Final product is downloadable