How does temperature and pressure affect the behavior of gases? Scholars learn about the three gas laws in the second of five gas presentations from the Chemistry PowerPoints series. They explore Boyle's Law, Charles' Law, and Gay-Lussac's Law and how changes in temperature, pressure, and volume affect the other properties. Pupils then practice what they learn with examples of each law.
- Have learners do a Think-Pair-Share using the practice problems at the end of the presentation
- Use as summary after an experiment on the three gas laws
- References to chapters and pages align with Holt Modern Chemistry © 2002 Texas Edition
- Offers practice problems at the end of the PowerPoint
- Uses images to support concepts