What affects how gases diffuse? The fifth presentation on gas in the Chemistry PowerPoints series teaches viewers about the phenomenon. They identify the key aspect of Dalton's Law and how it relates to the total pressure of a system. Learners also explore Graham's Law and the concepts of diffusion and effusion and work through practice problems on both gas laws.
- Split up the two gas laws and have small groups explore one, then peer teach the other to a different small group
- Use as a support for pupils needing extra practice after a lab activity
- References to chapters and pages align with Holt Modern Chemistry © 2002 Texas Edition
- Provides practice problems to support learning
- Uses a diagram to help explain the concept
- References practice problems in a specific textbook