This Gas Laws interactive also includes:
There's nothing standard about this Gas Laws units resource! Chemistry scholars convert between commonly used units and the units used in the gas laws with a fun interactive. Individuals complete the conversions and use logic to solve puzzles related to the gas laws.
- Place the activity in the early stages of gas laws learning to get the class accustomed to proper units and unit conversion
- Have class members make their own similar puzzles using other common pressure, temperature, and volume units
- Provide a quick review of converting with metric units, then have pupils launch the interactive
- The teacher's guide contains printable puzzles and an answer key, making the resource versatile
- Lesson is a great tool for getting pupils to recognize gas laws units and what form they should be in for performing calculations