Functions defined by integrals need to be carefully integrated into the course. An AP® Calculus curriculum module discusses functions defined by integrals. It explains several reasons why pupils have difficulty with the concept and provides three different worksheets to use with the class.
- Use the worksheets in preparation for unit tests or for the AP® test
- Learners must be familiar with definite integrals and the fundamental theorems of calculus
- Note that each worksheet is intended to use at different points in the AP® Calculus course
- Provides explanatory commentary for the answers to each worksheet
- Lists prior AP® questions related to the topic