This Following the Law of Sine lesson plan also includes:
Laws were not meant to be broken. Learners apply the Law of Sines to solve triangles. After doing some practice problems, they solve a real-world problem involving a city planning project.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Pair class members by ability for the practice portion of the activity
- Scholars must be familiar with trigonometric functions and inverse trigonometric functions
- Pupils should be able to use the Pythagorean Theorem
- Gives some suggestions for an extension activity
- Provides worksheets for each part of the lesson