Flatworms use internal fertilization like many mammals and sharks. Unlike most mammals and sharks, flatworms contain both male and female reproductive organs. The video details the reproductive process for flatworms with helpful animations.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Discuss the prevalence of hermaphrodites in various species
- Consider the maturity of students before discussing the topic
- Relies on prior knowledge of sex organs and hermaphrodites
- Requires very little class time
- Designed to integrate with Google Classroom