This Finding Angle Measures 2 assessment also includes:
Can your pupils determine the measurement of seven angles from the measurement of just one? Geometry enthusiasts tackle this task in a problem involving parallel lines with a transversal. After finding the correct measurements, the class must justify their answers with the correct postulates and theorems.
- To give the worksheet a visual lift, ask individuals to color code the figure and link the colors to a specific theorem or postulate
- Be sure to allow enough time for all learners to complete the assessment, particularly if giving it as an exit ticket
- Worksheet requires prior knowledge of angle measurement, as well as the theorems and postulates that affect parallel lines
- Rubric is full of ideas for assisting students at any learning level
- The task encompasses a broad range of skills, making it a perfect snapshot of their performance