Teach your class how to give and follow directions. Included here are some instructional materials and a series of graphic organizers to help your class understand how to interpret the steps in a process.
26 Views 27 Downloads
- Pick and choose your favorite graphic organizers to hand out
- Invite individuals to describe the steps in any process, paying particular attention to chronological order
- The first few pages of reference materials may be a bit dense for younger students and more appropriate for teacher reference
- Includes several different graphic organizers that you can pick and choose from
- Offers instruction on signal or transition words as well to help learners build strategies for reading instructions