This Fashion and Design: Ultimate Stylist lesson plan also includes:
Accessories really make the outfit. Young computer scientists learn about events in computer coding. They apply their knowledge to develop a program that lets users add accessories to a character.
3 Views 0 Downloads
- Invite a stylist to give a presentation
- Provide time for pupils to share their projects
- Learners must be familiar with block-based computer coding
- Third of eight installments in the CS First Fashion and Design series.
- Provides discussion questions to use with the class
- Gives a suggested pacing guide to keep learners on task