This Fashion and Design: Fashion Story lesson plan also includes:
Learn computer coding by design. The first of eight parts in the CS First Fashion and Design unit introduces the series. Participants become familiar with Scratch block-based coding and with the club procedures. They then begin a project where they create a virtual story on fashion.
- Use the resource to help set up a computer club
- Instructors may need to set up login credentials for the class
- Pupils need computers with headphones and Internet access
- Provides a solution sheet for instructors
- Gives some suggestions for classroom guidelines