This Fashion and Design: Fashion Innovation lesson plan also includes:
Innovate, and accentuate your fashion. The fourth of eight parts in the CS First Fashion and Design unit has scholars brainstorm a technology innovation involving fashion. They then write a computer program involving conditionals that explains the innovation when users click on various parts of the innovation.
- Team up with a technology teacher for the lesson
- It is helpful if learners have previous understanding of conditionals
- Familiarity with Scratch is a must
- Provides detailed instructions for facilitators and participants
- Includes an example project to reference