This Family of Functions lesson plan also includes:
How many function types do you know? Scholars watch a video and identify as many types of functions they know from the graphs. They consider the key features of each function and then group function types based on these features.
5 Views 4 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Have the class create a word wall using function types
- Learners should have experience with linear, exponential, and quadratic functions
- Resource is intended to be a review of functions from Algebra I
- Lists lesson reflection questions for the instructor to consider
- Includes links to YouTube videos