This Fahrenheit 451: Culture and History lesson plan also includes:
Are literature and jazz dangerous as Jazz Master Paquito D'Rivera contends? To establish the cultural and historical context of Fahrenheit 451, class members read a short essay about the 1950s and listen to classic jazz artists.
34 Views 47 Downloads
- Consider asking music students in the class or your school's music specialist to present the jazz section of the lesson
- The second in a 10-lesson unit study of Fahrenheit 451
- Designed to be used in order, the sessions can also be supplemented with additional activities
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- The writing exercise asks individuals to draw comparisons between the technology in the novel and current technology