This Exit Ticket 6.NS.5 assessment also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Sixth graders demonstrate their understanding of integers on this quick three-question quiz. Including two word problems and a straightforward addition question, this resource clearly addresses learners' ability to recognize additive inverses. Implement this resource at the end of an introductory lesson on integers, using it to gauge the class's understanding of this fundamental concept before moving forward with the unit.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Worksheet is formatted to fit two exit cards on each page
- Uses money and elevation as meaningful contexts for working with integers
- Solving the first two story problems doesn't require a knowledge of integers