This Exit Ticket 6.EE.9 assessment also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Get your pineapples here! Given a table showing the cost of buying different amounts of the fruit, young mathematicians must create an algebraic expression for finding the cost of buying any number of pineapples and provide a written explanation supporting their answer.
- Use this exit ticket as an assessment during a lesson series on algebraic expressions or unit rates
- Differentiate the assessment to meet the abilities of all learners by adjusting the numbers provided in the table
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Resource is available as an editable Word document that can be modified by teachers
- Two exit tickets are formatted to fit on a single page