This Exit Ticket 6.EE.8 assessment also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Challenge young mathematicians' understanding of inequalities with a simple multiple choice exit ticket. Given that x is greater than or equal to eight, students must select real-world contexts and a number line that are rpresented by the inequality.
- Use this exercise to assess student learning during a pre-algebra unit on inequalities
- Differentiate the assessment by modifying the multiple choice options to meet the abilities of individual students
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Exit ticket is available as an editable Word document
- Resource is formatted to include two exit tickets on a single page