This Exit Ticket 6.EE.6 assessment also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Challenge the algebraic thinking of young mathematicians with this exit card word problem. Using the context of funding a class field trip to Philadelphia, this assessment asks learners to create an equation representing the number of students allowed to go on the trip.
- Modify the exit ticket to require a written explanation that supports the equations pupils generate
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Resource is available as a Word document that can be edited
- Document is formatted to include two exit cards on a single page