This Exit Ticket 6.EE.4 assessment also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Take a few minutes at the end of a lesson on algebraic expressions to assess student learning with this exit ticket exercise. Given four different expressions, young mathematicians must combine like terms in order to create equivalent expressions for each.
- The exit ticket actually asks learners to write an equivalent equation for each expression, which may confuse students. Consider clarifying the task by changing the word equation to expression in the downloadable Word document
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Document is formatted to include two exit cards on a single page
- Resource is available as an editable Word document