This Exit Ticket 6.EE.2 assessment also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Monitor the algebraic thinking of young mathematicians with this short exit card exercise. Providing written descriptions of three different numerical relationships, young mathematicians must create algebraic expressions representative of each situation. Implement this formative assessment during an introductory unit on algebra in the upper elementary or early middle school grades.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Resource is formatted to fit two exit cards on a single page
- Includes algebraic expressions that involve the use of multiple operations and parentheses
- Exit ticket is available as an editable Word document