This Exit Ticket 6.EE.1 Item 2 assessment also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
All numerical expressions are not created equal. This quick exit card problem challenges young mathematicians' understanding of the order of operations as they try to determine which of five expressions are equivalent. Include this formative assessment in a lesson series on evaluating expressions, using the results to guide instruction and support student growth.
- This resource is only available on an unencrypted HTTP website. It should be fine for general use, but don’t use it to share any personally identifiable information
- Expressions include a combination of multiplication, parentheses, and exponents
- Requires students to provide a written explanation justifying their answer
- Resource is formatted to fit two copies of the exit card on a single page