This Evaluate One-Step Algebraic Expressions by Substitution instructional video also includes:
How do algebra learners know the value of an algebraic expression that contains a variable? This video shows your number crunchers how to evaluate an algebraic expression by substituting a given number for the variable. In fact, it models an algebraic expression where the value of the variable changes and demonstrates how this changes the value of the expression.
- The video is part of a series on reading, writing, and evaluating algebraic expressions
- If you aren't logged in to Learnzillion, you will be prompted to create a free account to access all materials for this resource
- A clear demonstration on how to evaluate an algebraic expression by substituting
- Included in the resource are Slides of the video lesson, Guided Practice, and extension activities for advanced learners
- May be viewed as a class or individually