This Essay Writing Tips for APUSH handout also includes:
- Student Reference
- Join to access all included materials
Did you know that most DBQ essay responses are longer than the standard essay? Give your AP US history students the tips and tools they'll need to succeed when writing their essays for the AP exam. This handout includes valuable dos and don'ts, an excellent thesis formula, and the process of responding to a document-based question.
- Consider adapting this resource to a rubric, and have your young historians check their draft essays across the guidelines given in this document
- There is a lot of information on this handout. Carefully read through it with your students, and be prepared with examples to illustrate what is being advised
- Detailed handout that students can continually turn to for reference
- Also provides information on the structure of the AP US history essay questions, including number of questions and time allotted