How do the muscles of the body produce energy and make it available to cells? Introduce your young athletes to the three exercise energy systems that can be used to generate energy for muscles.
81 Views 66 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- This PowerPoint can work as a good foundation from which you can work to add more engaging and informative material that is specific to your class and curriculum needs
- Presentation touches on variety of concepts, such as ATP, aerobic versus anaerobic exercise, and oxygen debt
- Discussion and extension questions provided on final slides
- Can edit presentation
- No clear organization of information
- Photographs are fairly outdated