This End-of-Module Assessment Task: Grade 6 Math Module 5 assessment also includes:
Assess the class' ability to solve problems involving area, surface area, and volume with a six-question assessment that presents problems covering aspects of calculating measurements of 2-D and 3-D figures. Class members use the geometric knowledge from the previous lessons in the unit to complete the assessment.
- Add short questions to assess individual skills
- Use the rubric to show the pupils how they are progressing towards mastery
- Individuals will need to know the formulas for volume and area
- The resource is the last portion of a 22-part series
- The rubric denotes the standards addressed by the questions
- Includes an answer key that shows the necessary work