This Encyclopedia Brown, Boy Detective: Novel Study study guide also includes:
- Join to access all included materials
Encyclopedia, the main character in Donald J. Sobol's Encyclopedia Brown, Boy Detective, is always solving mysteries and even helping dad fight crime. Scholars study eight vocabulary words from the book, answer comprehension questions about the plot, and create alliterative sentences.
- Set up a mystery game by creating clues about each vocabulary word
- View different types of Encyclopedia resources (books and online)
- Gives only a preview of the full novel study
- Incorporates Shakespeare and poetry
- Includes an extensive activity