A student has failed an important exam. What's the best way for a teacher to break the news? A useful PowerPoint introduces professors to strategies for proper e-mail etiquette. Using the presentation, instructors learn how to correspond with learners professionally and participate in electronic mailing lists.
- Engage in a discussion about how people often misinterpret tone in written communication
- Have students discuss when it is appropriate to use emoticons in e-mails
- Written specifically for educators
- Organized effectively for easy navigation and comprehension
- Helpful notes accompany each slide