This Efficient Storage lesson plan also includes:
Who's the best for the job? A modeling lesson asks your class to analyze job applicants before deciding who to hire to best get the work done. Pupils work in groups to find the best combination of workers that will be able to meet the needs of the business owner. After providing one set of workers, the teams figure out how to supplement the workers to meet higher demands during the holiday season.
- Provide a lesson prior to the activity on calculating work and power
- The class should understand the definitions of work and power
- Needs a KWL on work and power
- Includes a link to a suggested assessment rubric
- Contains readiness questions to ask class members