With technology moving out of computer labs and into classrooms, schools must find ways to support this change. AJ Phillips, an instructional technology supervisor, discusses her work transitioning computer lab teachers into technology coaches whose job is to support classroom teachers with integrating technology into their instruction.
- Share this video with administrators as a possible way to restructure your school or district's IT department
- Provide the video to your IT department to help them further support teachers with using technology in the classroom
- View during the planning process of a 1:1 implementation
- Having trouble getting the video to play smoothly? Clicking the blue HD letters in the lower right corner will play the video at a lower resolution and decrease buffering time
- Explains how technology coaches can help meet the learning needs of students
- Clearly describes the responsibilities of technology coaches