This EdTech Tuesdays: Student-Driven Apps & Social Media with Brad Wilson video also includes:
You've heard of apps for students, but have you heard of an app made by students? Listen as 4th grade teacher and EdTech consultant Brad Wilson discusses a student-driven app of writing prompts called Things to Think About, as well as how he is using social media to create meaningful connections in a learning environment.
- Use this at your next PLC meeting to begin a discussion about possible student projects in which learners design educational technology
- Share with your colleagues and consider how you might collectively begin utilizing social media, such as Twitter, in your classrooms
- Having trouble getting the video to play smoothly? Clicking the blue HD letters in the lower right corner will play the video at a lower resolution and decrease buffering time
- Motivational video that will surely spark new ideas and creativity amongst colleagues
- Links to Brad's app and student app are provided in overview text