This EdTech Tuesdays: Signed Stories video also includes:
A tablet can be a great visual tool for the classroom, and this American sign language tool could be just what you're looking for. Rich and Jennifer provide an overview of the app and point out the features that would be great for students with special needs and pupils who are learning sign language.
- Share this video with other special education teachers or with teachers who specialize in American sign language
- Make sure to check out the full app review available through the materials on this resource
- Having trouble getting the video to play smoothly? Clicking the blue HD letters in the lower right corner will play the video at a lower resolution and decrease buffering time
- A large video of the tablet screen accompanies Jennifer and Rich demonstrate the app's features
- Rich and Jennifer provide instructional ideas and pros and cons to help you make the best choice about this app