This Earth's Atmosphere presentation also includes:
Ozone gas absorbs the harmful UV-B rays and helps protect humans. An informative presentation begins with the layers of the earth's atmosphere, the pressure and temperature in each of the layers, the ozone layer, the ozone cycle, and the destruction of the ozone. Then it explains climate change, greenhouse gasses, and ocean acidity in the final lesson of five.
- Explore the current reading on the size of the ozone hole
- Find data and update the graph of greenhouse gases on slide 16
- Requires prior knowledge of the behavior of gases
- Provides the presentation in multiple formats
- Includes data from NASA and the US EPA