This Drops in a Bucket activity & project also includes:
Learning is on the agenda—rain or shine! An open-ended lesson has learners analyze a linear relationship. Young scholars work backward to determine the start time of a rainstorm based on the height of the rain in a bucket at hour intervals.
3 Views 0 Downloads CCSS: Designed
- Have groups create posters with their conclusions and explanations of their processes; display them and hold a gallery walk
- Ask early finishers to find another way to solve the problem
- Recommends providing individuals with different options for manipulatives
- Provides an answer key with multiple solutions methods
- Includes questioning strategies to help guide the lesson