Peers reflect on their experiences with bullying as they answer seven short-answer questions. The worksheet addresses being a bystander, the types of bullying, and what to do when one encounters someone being bullied.
81 Views 68 Downloads CCSS: Adaptable
- Use as an assessment after a lesson on bullying
- Expand the fourth question into a longer narrative essay
- Doesn't address instances in which the reader could be engaging in bullying behavior
- Contains some typos
- One-page format lends well to a packet or warm-up activity
- Addresses different aspects of bullying